Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ROCK STAR: INXS

I have always been an INXS fan and fairly happy with their Choice. I have to admit that I have heard Pretty Vegas on the radio twice now and seem to like it more and more. I think JD is a fairly good replacement, not exactly MH, but a mix of enough the same enough to make the band different. Kind of a Bon Scott/Brian Johnson thing.

On a side note, I feel bad for the flack INXS has taken for wanting to replace MH. These guys are fairly talented and becuase of one single person who foolishly takes their life, 5 other guys have to give up what they love doing?? I say more power to them and I really hope it works out for them
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)