10-20-2006, 03:17 AM
No problem, glad it was put to good use.
What a couple of days, Horseshoe Tuesday...meeting Gord the next afternoon...then off to Paul Simon that night. If anybody has the chance to catch him in concert, I highly recommend it. Fantastic lyricist & musician..."50 ways to leave your lover" and "Diamonds on the soles of her shoes" were standouts for myself.
Looking forward to next week's festivities. WC seems like a whole new album after hearing the tracks live. I'll keep an eye out for you at the Phoenix Bean...Take Care.
What a couple of days, Horseshoe Tuesday...meeting Gord the next afternoon...then off to Paul Simon that night. If anybody has the chance to catch him in concert, I highly recommend it. Fantastic lyricist & musician..."50 ways to leave your lover" and "Diamonds on the soles of her shoes" were standouts for myself.
Looking forward to next week's festivities. WC seems like a whole new album after hearing the tracks live. I'll keep an eye out for you at the Phoenix Bean...Take Care.

