Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U2 setlist question
#8

Why all the "Atomic Bomb" hate? It seems like I'm the only one around here who actually likes it. As an album it's very focused, and I think it's probably the best thing they've done since Achtung Baby. Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It, All Because of You, City of Blinding Lights, A Man and a Woman, and Crumbs From Your Table are all stellar tunes in my opinion. Bono's voice is the best it's sounded in years, and I love how the Edge just lets loose on this record. His crazy guitar freak-out at the end of Love & Peace or Else is great, and the mix on that song is fantastic. Ya gotta listen to it with headphones for the full effect. It's pretty cool.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)