Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ISO: Longtime trader Replacing my Hip Tapes with CDR's
#1

Cheers all:
I am a longtime Hip trader (back to the cassette days) and have been unsuccessful in getting my computer set up to properly download bit torrents.
I have a extensive A+ audience and A++SBD collection of Non-Hip Bands (especially PJ and DMB, and Rush) and was hoping to trade for the following Hip shows (all I have for the HIP is TAO..ugh! versions.. on CDR):

DAO only please:
- Roxy and elsewhere (I need the version that starts with Lionized as Track 1)
- 11/10/94 Boston (the version with correct setlist order (grace, fC, etc)
- 7/1/95 High Sierra (the best 1995 boot IMO)
- Glastonbury 7/17/94
- Freaked in Sweded (date? 1994)
- Good audience copies of 7/27/02 and 7/28/02 Somerville Theatre, mass shows..

I'm open to large scale trades as well...
email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tamadonald@adelphia.net">tamadonald@adelphia.net</a><!-- e --> for my trade list if interested and thanks in advance...
Scott in Boston :thumb:
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)