Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Let's Gather 'Round the Fan Disc 8 and BEYOND!!!
#1

Okay folks, seems some of you actually received discs 6 and 7 even though I don't remember giving them out, but disc 8 sat in a box when I moved back to ontario. Just went over the tracklisting for it, a couple cool tracks:
-very early "The Bear" references
-early "The Bastard" snips
-way too many "Insomniacs," "100 years Old," and "Into Thin Air" snips
-early "Poets," "Chagrin Falls," And "Vapor Trails" snips

All in all, 24 tracks, though I was surprised the early "Locked in the Trunk.." I harvested didn't make the cut, I'll have to dig it out again (wait, just looked at disc 7 and there is a Locked on track 18...wonder if this is the same one, it's from 1990 or 1991 Courtcliffe Park show in Carlisle, Ontario...I'll have to give a listen...)

Regardless, ths project sort of died after the release of "Coke Machine Glow" and "M@W," was wondering if people were still interested in these discs and whether people would be willing to help work on finding snippets from IVL and IBE...
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)