07-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Alrighty, I made a couple of mispalced/repeated posts, in my overzealous attempt to integrate quickly into the HipBase community I guess its time I play by the rules...
Hello all!
My name is Kyle McEwen and I have been a hip fan since birth! Mainly through my father, as I was actually born the year of their first release, but none the less I consider myself a true Devotee. I look foreward to meeting everyone and participating as much as I can. I live in Calgary AB. I dont have a favorite Album because i measure them all equally, but some of my favorite songs are Opiated(duh) Emerpor penguin, Last of the Unplucked Gems, The Dire Wolf, Are we Family, Annother midnight, etc etc.
Anyway, I hope I've done this one right, as this is the place for "getting started"
Looking forward to meeting you all soon : )
Hello all!
My name is Kyle McEwen and I have been a hip fan since birth! Mainly through my father, as I was actually born the year of their first release, but none the less I consider myself a true Devotee. I look foreward to meeting everyone and participating as much as I can. I live in Calgary AB. I dont have a favorite Album because i measure them all equally, but some of my favorite songs are Opiated(duh) Emerpor penguin, Last of the Unplucked Gems, The Dire Wolf, Are we Family, Annother midnight, etc etc.
Anyway, I hope I've done this one right, as this is the place for "getting started"
Looking forward to meeting you all soon : )

