Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone got the setlist for salmon fest?
#24

chris Wrote:
BoondockSaint Wrote:i can't blame you for not believing me but once i get the pics done i'll post a couple
Hey man, I totally believe you and it's sounds like something that he (or any of the guys) would probably do. I'm just happy that it was a Hipbaser that it happened to so that the rest of us can share in the experience.

Just to clairify myself, its not that I don't believe you, its just such an awesome experience to meet the guys, then to have them jam with you, then to top it all off, play Fiddler's Green, which they never play live.....its just a little overwhelming.......ok, breathe in.......ok, i'm fine....
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)