Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Today Appreciation Thread
#9

scottitude Wrote:
chris Wrote:
The Darkest Canuck Wrote:...and there is some pretty decent money to be made...
So what kind of money can you make; and what qualifies as "pretty decent"?

I'm always amazed at how varied people's opinions of what a lot of money is. It's all about perspective and your position in life I guess,

...and how many toys & gadgets we need. :wink:

A buddy and I took a job laying sod in the sweltering Florida sun during a summer break in high school and once we developed a rhythm we were blown away by the potential to take home about $500 a week, each. In 1978, that was a lot of scratch, especially for a teenager!

After getting our first check, of course, we went in on a big ole grocery bag o' weed and our productivity was shot for the rest of the summer. But man we smoked the hell outa that weed!

"Phhuuuuuwwut...'eere!"

S.
Exactly. I wasn't trying to illicit a hard answer from anyone, but Scottitude's anecdotal response is perfect.

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)