Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Today Appreciation Thread
#4

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:today has been great, i had a great sleep-in, ate some good watermelon, my fantasy Yankees are in first place, i'm still happy about Rivera's performance at the All-Star game last night (A-Rod's too), I'm stoked for the 4 game Yankees/Sox series that starts tomorrow and that they'll finally have a chance to take 1st place from Boston, the NHL lockout is pretty much over, i found a kickass Tony Yayo mixtape on soulseek today, AND I GOT MY TIX FOR PEARL JAM IN THE MAIL TODAY! WHOOOHOOOO!,



oh yeah, and i'm gettin ready to fire up the grill and throw a steak on it and crack open a cold one Smile.

Nice ta hear your havin a great day dude :thumb: "Sometimes I feel So Good I gotta SCREAMMMM"!! I think I'll crank that 1 when I get the hell outta this office.....

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)