Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Elmira and the Hip
#9

chris Wrote:
joshwayy Wrote:It appears Sinclair plays golf lefty, bass righty? hmmm.
In Canada approxiamtely 30% of golfers play left handed, despite the majority of them being right handed. (I'm right handed, and play golf lefty.)

There are many theories about this, but most come down to the hockey influence: a young person in Canada usually learns to play hockey before golf, and the split from lefty to righty in hockey favours lefty. Adopting a hockey shot to a golf swing is a natural progression (proper form aside).

I still can't figure out which way I play golf. Because I shoot left in hockey, that kinda feels right. But I bat right in baseball, so that kinda feels right. Regardless, I suck large no matter what way I play.

Can someone explain the point of proper golf attire to me?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)