07-13-2005, 10:00 AM
It appears Sinclair plays golf lefty, bass righty? hmmm.
You might not know, but I run a golf course and this is a great picture for many reasons. Gord's attire is deff not in the dress code while Sinclair looks like every hacker that comes through our door. I think I will post this at the desk as a reminder to the staff.... On the left BAD...on the right GOOD. At least gord has a shirt with a collar. Also, it is virtually impossible to play golf in flip flops...
When the boys played Sugarbush here in VT they had a tee time on our course (16 players) they asked me to keep it hush hush. I brought in all my cd's hoping they'd sign them. Well, they never showed up. That night I went to the concert and because of the bus fiasco, I never got in. It was a very depressing day...took solice in a gallon of home brew if I recall...
You might not know, but I run a golf course and this is a great picture for many reasons. Gord's attire is deff not in the dress code while Sinclair looks like every hacker that comes through our door. I think I will post this at the desk as a reminder to the staff.... On the left BAD...on the right GOOD. At least gord has a shirt with a collar. Also, it is virtually impossible to play golf in flip flops...
When the boys played Sugarbush here in VT they had a tee time on our course (16 players) they asked me to keep it hush hush. I brought in all my cd's hoping they'd sign them. Well, they never showed up. That night I went to the concert and because of the bus fiasco, I never got in. It was a very depressing day...took solice in a gallon of home brew if I recall...

