07-06-2005, 01:38 PM
rather than starting a new thread, just my thoughts on who the best performances belonged to...we played most of the 'rock' stuff on cifm..here's my thoughts....
1.Floyd...better than i could have imagined...absolutely thrilling, amazing, wow...
2. Green Day...a daring rendetion of We Are The Champions...
3. Velvet Revolver..I hope this isn't their last performance ever
4 The Hip..Poets....'nuff said
5. Madonna(no shit..Like A Prayer was amazing...)
6. Elton John (The guy still knows how to work a crowd..and a great intro from the guys in Little Britain...hilairous show!!)
7.Joss Stone...she's gonna be huge!!
8.Sam Roberts...good ol' canadian boy
9.Muse...I wish these guys were more well-known...good to see they can play live..
10..Blue Rodeo...Are You Ready sounded insanse...
honourable mentions....Paul McCartney, Stereophonics,Jet, Sarah M and U2, although their attempt at Blackbird was embarrasing
1.Floyd...better than i could have imagined...absolutely thrilling, amazing, wow...
2. Green Day...a daring rendetion of We Are The Champions...
3. Velvet Revolver..I hope this isn't their last performance ever
4 The Hip..Poets....'nuff said
5. Madonna(no shit..Like A Prayer was amazing...)
6. Elton John (The guy still knows how to work a crowd..and a great intro from the guys in Little Britain...hilairous show!!)
7.Joss Stone...she's gonna be huge!!
8.Sam Roberts...good ol' canadian boy
9.Muse...I wish these guys were more well-known...good to see they can play live..
10..Blue Rodeo...Are You Ready sounded insanse...
honourable mentions....Paul McCartney, Stereophonics,Jet, Sarah M and U2, although their attempt at Blackbird was embarrasing

