Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2005-07-02 - Molson Park - Barrie, ON
#29

thehiprock Wrote:
chris Wrote:Right on Mike! Thanks very much. I'm downloading the Quicktime files to my hard drive as I type.

i can't seem to find away to download them, how did you get them on your machine?

I'll put up a torrent tomorrow morning with all of The Hip and SRB.

The way I downloaded them was to open the link that launched the pop-up that the video played in. Then I viewed the source of that page to find the full address of the video.

Finally I created a simple HTML page with the video as a linked file. Open that file with your browser and save the linked file to your hard drive. Presto... instant download of the streaming video.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)