07-03-2005, 11:24 AM
The 2003 shows are onsale at Maple Music
The only 2001 covers I ever remember hearing were Tonight's The Night and When You Dance (I Can Really Love). I think there was also a Dinner's Ruined song thrown into the mix a couple of times.
As for 'unreleased' tunes (at the time that is), I remember seeing Pascal's Sub, Figment, Christmas Time in TO, and 11th Fret (which was God Awful when I first heard it but became a favourite on BOTN). Steeplechase was also played at the Cambridge show.
Hope this helps a bit
Cheers
Pat
The only 2001 covers I ever remember hearing were Tonight's The Night and When You Dance (I Can Really Love). I think there was also a Dinner's Ruined song thrown into the mix a couple of times.
As for 'unreleased' tunes (at the time that is), I remember seeing Pascal's Sub, Figment, Christmas Time in TO, and 11th Fret (which was God Awful when I first heard it but became a favourite on BOTN). Steeplechase was also played at the Cambridge show.
Hope this helps a bit
Cheers
Pat

