06-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Wow, got em'!! This is going to be one hell of a day!
I kept refreshing the page nonstop for a minute leading up to 10am.
I probably had the tix within 30 seconds after 10am.
When I went back to check again for the heck of it after I submitted my info, there was a 15 minute wait. I have never seen that before. Sold out shows usually show a 2 minute wait time. That thing must have sold out in record time!
I kept refreshing the page nonstop for a minute leading up to 10am.
I probably had the tix within 30 seconds after 10am.
When I went back to check again for the heck of it after I submitted my info, there was a 15 minute wait. I have never seen that before. Sold out shows usually show a 2 minute wait time. That thing must have sold out in record time!

