Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip Tracker Improvements
#35

kelman66 Wrote:an example today of seeding an old show and having people jump on....

Today I read a post about woodstock99 and someone asked if anyone had a version for torrent. I replied that it was upped to the tracker and that I would open the seed.

Next thing I knew I had 3 leechers. (evidently not including the original request)

I've got the Needs A Seed box working. It's not perfect, but it at least shows the torrents that have leeches without seeds. I'm going to try and tweak it to look more like the Active torrents window so that it links to the .torrent page, etc.

In the meantime, Google says that although I have their advertising on my site, (as does Hipbase - look to the bottom of each page) I am not allowed to ask or direct people to please click on the ads.

I like to think of the ads as a nice exit strategy. When you are ready to leave the site, click an ad and it will take you somewhere else... somewhere that you might find something interesting... or not.

Thanks for the support everyone; and please keep the suggestions coming.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)