Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm no longer unemployed and I have one of the coolest jobs!
#1

So normally getting a job would not merit a post on here but I'm sure you've all heard me mention how I was unemployed. Well, after ten VERY long months, I now officially have one of the coolest jobs on earth! 8) I work at a SIX FLAGS PARK! YAY! I have my orientation on Saturday.:jump

So if anyone wants to stalk me, come to the Six Flags park in upstate New York and no, not the Darien Lake one. Tongue

PS: It took me forever to get a job because I live in a small town and they roll the sidewalks up in October and roll them out again in May.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)