Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

thehip.com updated
#8

Quote:I found it hard to hear most of what was said, most of the questions were very stupid, especially when that airhead asked about making it in the USA, I mean who really F&#$IN cares anymore! It seemed to be awkward for Gord and the band, what a joke the Junos are. I still say the Hall of Fame should be a seperate thing from the Junos, just like they do in the RNRHOF in the US. Have a ceremony let fans in and have the band play a couple tunes, maybe have some other bands play some of their songs as a tribute and induct them without the Junos attatched to it.

thats a great idea. The only problem would be that no one would watch the junos then
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)