Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TSN.CA!
#26

cferneyh Wrote:
tragicallymike Wrote:Your act is getting tired. What would you have said if I cited the Bandits 92,93 and 96 championships and the Bisons AAA championship?

My act? It takes two to tango, sailor.

What would I have said? Pobably would have said I meant major professional leagues. Mind you, most Americans don't see the NHL as a major professional league.

Anyway, it was clear that the intent of my original comment was a dig at the Bills (who have obviously never won a Super Bowl - yippie for their AFL Championships) and the Sabres. If you take solace in lacrosse and minor league baseball, goodie for you. :thumb:

Are you even reading these posts? I didnt cite them originally because I knew what you would say about them not being professional. Most people in Buffalo certainly consider the NHL a professional sport so I dont see what you are getting at? What are your teams again?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)