03-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Heres a good one
Lances dad had just bought a brand new leather recliner chair.
The day before April Fools, I tipped over a jar of nail polish onto saran wrap and let it harden in a little pool,, with the cover off and the little paint brush in the middle.
Once it was all dry, I peeled off the saran wrap and put the nail polish on his chair,,, it looked like it had tipped over stained his brand new recliner.
IT WAS AWESOME,,, play it on your friends, its a great laugh.
Lynette
Lances dad had just bought a brand new leather recliner chair.
The day before April Fools, I tipped over a jar of nail polish onto saran wrap and let it harden in a little pool,, with the cover off and the little paint brush in the middle.
Once it was all dry, I peeled off the saran wrap and put the nail polish on his chair,,, it looked like it had tipped over stained his brand new recliner.
IT WAS AWESOME,,, play it on your friends, its a great laugh.
Lynette

