Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Coaster Tycoon and why I hate strip joints.
#19

BulletRiddled Wrote:This was interesting to read, I just home from Paris. A few days ago I saw the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, and the night before I had a terrible experience at a strip joint.

Actually, I thought it was a strip joint, but it turned out to be a brothel. I tried to get the hell out of there, but the bouncer wouldn't let me leave, I was robbed of $500, a pimp threatened to punch me, a hooker tried to steal my wallet, and I wound up running from the bouncer through the streets of Paris in the middle of the night. It's a great story, I'll type it up later when I'm not so tired.

BUMP.........Come on, you can't still be tired! Let's hear it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)