Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Shield
#12

So what the hell was Shane up to, any speculation? It seems like he's continuing down a dark path, while the rest of the team is trying to clean up their acts. This is going to get very interesting.

Glenn Close was great, but not what I expected. I figured she'd come in real bitchy and butt heads with Vic right off the bat, but she didn't. In retrospect, that would have been way too easy (and obvious) for the writers. It looks like we're going to get a slow build up this season, which is cool. I mean the shit can't hit the fan every single episode, right? Although that confrontation scene between Vic and David was awesome!

Nice opening episode, nice introduction for Glenn. Looking forward to next week.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)