Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
#1

...has leaked, and kicks major ass! i just just finished dl'ing it, and lemme say, it is every bit as good as I imagined it'd be. Very dark, methodical, moody, with a back to the QOTSA basics approach that harkens back to the s/t, and Rated R. I think we have our first serious contender for album of the year 2005 folks! fuck i love this band! I'll give a full review tomorrow, i got to get to bed and listen to this bad boy again before i pass out :lol:! I will say this though, if you only have time to check out one track from it, get "You've Got A Killer Scene There Man", if you don't like it, you suck, and you need to stop listening to rock & roll and find yourself a new genre.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)