Poll: What do you think about area 51? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ALIENS!!!!
0%
0
0%
Testing ground for new top secret aircraft
0%
0
0%
Other, 'the man' is keeping something from us
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Area 51
#1

I'm sure this will spark some interesting debate. I was watching something on the History Channel and I'm an Old X-files fan so I have always been fascinated with Area 51. Not so much the alien factor, but the top secret factor.

I think it's just a test ground for new aircraft. I've seen the Stealth Bomber and Stealth Fighter in person and I know if I saw them flying overhead and didn't know what they were, I'd be like WTF?!

I don't believe in Aliens, but my boyfriend does because he thinks he saw a UFO back in his hometown years ago.

I think it's just some kind of unexplained phenomenon or unfamiliar aircraft.

What do you all think?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)