Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone have a live version of coconut cream?
#17

go®d Wrote:Since you said that people who want to dissect lyrics need to "get a life", what would you say it behind this song if it not to be taken at face value??

Who are you quoting? And what are you asking?

Are you responding to this post?
StephenDame Wrote:The lyrics are usually cited as the reason most people hate it, ironically, folks take those lyrics at face value while dissecting every other song.

The openning riff is gold, and the guitar work is great throughout. I really like the song.

Because if you are, I think you should re-read it.

And now, back to the point of this thread... this is one of those songs that I've never been able to get into. There isn't one thing about it that I specifically dislike, it just isn't one of my favourites.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)