01-28-2005, 08:05 PM
O.K. So today, I inadvertently found myself in possession of a very famous celebrities home address and cell phone #. What I did with it, I will save until later. Here's my question...
What if you somehow found yourself in possession of something this guarded? What would you do? What if it was Gord's home phone #? Johnny's e-mail or Bobby's pager #? What would you do with it? Would you use it? Burn it into your memory? Throw it away? Answer honestly, I'm just curious. There are no right or wrong responses....
What if you somehow found yourself in possession of something this guarded? What would you do? What if it was Gord's home phone #? Johnny's e-mail or Bobby's pager #? What would you do with it? Would you use it? Burn it into your memory? Throw it away? Answer honestly, I'm just curious. There are no right or wrong responses....

