Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2004-12-05 - Halifax, NS - Metro Centre
#60

cpwada Wrote:
wpghipfan Wrote:Heya Clayton...

We did indeed record the concert. The DVD will be available sometime in the near future so keep your eye on this forum for future announcements!

Cheers!

Rory


I've been checking every day since the concert. Any ETA when it will be out for download??? I was at the show but am dying to see it again.
I'd imagine in good time... In any event... I have a question about said DVD. Is the plan to include a slideshow from it? Here's crossing my fingers for one (a la Sydney), because I forgot my camera (HOW!?) and as such, I have no pics of the show...
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)