01-19-2005, 07:31 PM
I would then encourage people to get on new torrents as quickly as possible. One disadvantage a smaller tracker may have is less shows to get your ratio up. People who jump on right away have the advantage of sharing with more people together as opposed to someone who sees a show a couple of days later and jumps on with 1 or 2 seeders and no other leechers. Its hard to get your upload ratio up if all the people on the show with you don't need any of it. Or else keep the show on your hard drive longer and always be ready to jump on as a seeder. Does that make sense? I know what I'm trying to say but not sure it comes across well. I'm ok I have a pretty high share ratio but .5 does seem high for a smaller less public site. Any thoughts or help to clarify what I think I'm trying to say?

