01-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Dire Wolf Wrote:silentbob Wrote:which version of rochester do you have? there is one that pretty good and one that is amazing
Can anyone who has both versions (Ron's or Adam's) of the Rochester show comment on which one they prefer? I have Ron's version which is excellent, but have yet to hear the other version.
Nothing against Adam's recording (he's put out some hellaciously good boots) but as I recall, Ron's has either has less crowd noise (chatter, not applause & singing) or a little thicker sound. I think it's all about mic placement...and the fans in the proximity.
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton

