01-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey all...
I just want to give a huge public Hipbase thank-you to Chris for doing these DVD's. Speaking for only Jamie, Darren and myself, I know we wanted a great souvenir of that weekend, and Chris has provided that for us with these DVD's. From the bottom of my Hip-lovin' heart, thank you Chris! I hope everyone else enjoys these shows. I hope they capture the energy that we felt at the actual shows. You all know how that goes
Happy New Year, all!
Rory
Halifax
I just want to give a huge public Hipbase thank-you to Chris for doing these DVD's. Speaking for only Jamie, Darren and myself, I know we wanted a great souvenir of that weekend, and Chris has provided that for us with these DVD's. From the bottom of my Hip-lovin' heart, thank you Chris! I hope everyone else enjoys these shows. I hope they capture the energy that we felt at the actual shows. You all know how that goes
Happy New Year, all!
Rory
Halifax

