Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

heksenketel and triangle pin
#11

This is a f***ing joke, I've left like 10 messages on the phone and via e-mail to MapleMusic, each time with the promise of my call or message being returned in the next 48 hours. It's been about 2 weeks since I started calling them and I haven't gotten one reply. Then I decided to e-mail them through their service adress. I was then sent an e-mail from them saying that they were currently on holidays and would resume business on January 4th, it sure would have been nice to know this information when I started calling them in the first place I would have saved alot of time by waiting untill the 4th. Anyways it just pisses me off that i paid extra money to get the Heksenketel movie delivered through expresspost and it still hasn't come. The movie is probably sold out by now and it was only available through the HipClub and now that thats down there is probably no way of re-ordering it not that i would ever do business with Maple Music again. Sorry about the bitterness but I just wanted to get that off my chest.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)