12-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Wish I could help with that but I don't know about Hamilton. But both of the previous new years shows went past midnight. seems weird they would say 8 pm start???
Anyway I think it could be Family because even though it's kind of boring in concert (IMHO) it has that long quiet fade...and that's just the kind of thing they usually do around midnight, as with Gems where they cooled it down a bit and jammed softly as the crowd yelled. But if they were to go with something older I bet it could be Escape is at Hand!
Anyway I think it could be Family because even though it's kind of boring in concert (IMHO) it has that long quiet fade...and that's just the kind of thing they usually do around midnight, as with Gems where they cooled it down a bit and jammed softly as the crowd yelled. But if they were to go with something older I bet it could be Escape is at Hand!

