Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Verve/Richard Ashcroft
#2

Ive been saying the exact same thing for years now, wow you must have ESP or something. I saw the Verve in Hamilton a few years ago at Copps in 99 I think, and its still one of my favorite concerts of all time, my friends that were there still bring it up all the time, it was an amazing show. RA's solo album was alright, but it didnt have the same feel as a Verve cd, it was a bunch of slow ballads, some were really good but it was a little too depressing. I stopped following him after that, and I dont know if he did a second album, I think he did, but Ill have to look that up. They were a great band and Urban Hymns was a killer cd, if anyone else here had the honor of seeing them play live, we should consider ourselves lucky, it wasnt long after that tour they broke up and I was shattered at the time, I wanted to see them play live again and hear some new stuff, but it wasnt meant to be. Im not as big into the brit-rock/pop, scene as I used to be, but its still one of my favorites.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)