Poll: If you could pick ONE SONG from IVL to survive in the Hip set lists, which would it be? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Are You Ready?
0%
0
0%
Use It Up
0%
0
0%
The Darkest One
0%
0
0%
Good Life
0%
0
0%
Silver Jet
0%
0
0%
Throwing Off Glass
0%
0
0%
All Tore Up
0%
0
0%
Leave
0%
0
0%
Beautiful Thing
0%
0
0%
The Dire Wolf
0%
0
0%
The Dark Canuck
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If only one IVL song could survive...
#9

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:me too, i don't see why all the hate for this album though, it's a great body of work.

I would have to agree. I think that IVL is a wonderful album. I really doubt I'd be able to select just *one* track. I'm caught between Darkest One, Beautiful Thing, The Dark Canuck, and of course, Good Life. They're all gorgeous and mellow. A perfect summer CD.

-Jenna
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)