12-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Yeah, this about as non-Hip as it gets. Nuthin but disco...er...acid...er...house...er...club...er...whatever the kids are calling the same monotononous 120 beat-per-minute recycled dance drivel that drove me to smokin' weed in the parking lot at school dances / discos / clubs, etc.
It's as Tragically Hip as those eBay searches that turn up "tragically hip skirts", as in skirts that are 'hip', and tragically so. :roll:
The deejays...I mean artists call themselves Red Flag. I found a little info here, for anyone who's interested.
It's as Tragically Hip as those eBay searches that turn up "tragically hip skirts", as in skirts that are 'hip', and tragically so. :roll:
The deejays...I mean artists call themselves Red Flag. I found a little info here, for anyone who's interested.
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton

