Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

have the hip ever played fiddler's live?
#20

lord brazle Wrote:1. um, beanmedic went through 2 years of study to get his Tool Point license. He's actually one of the few on here who could dish them out because of his fine-honed judgement on matters. I can't issue Tool Points. I wish I had the ability to but I don't. As for you though, you just picked up a scalpel and thought you could do open-heart surgery. Don't be surprised if someone on here stamps you with a couple more Tool Points for that response.

for questioning my authority and buying into beans' bs, i am issuing you 2 tool points, consider yourself lucky that i'm letting you off easy, and don't forget, there's plenty more where those came from.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)