Poll: Should I upload this DVD to the tracker? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0
0%
No
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hip Tracker Upload: 2004-07-11 - Wasaga Beach DVD
#6

cec Wrote:Thanks for all your help, but I obvisously still have alot to learn. I downloaded the concert from Dec 12, 1998n in Wis, and it is now saved as a FLAC files. What kind of program do I need to play this. I'm not that up on Computers but I do have a DVD burner, and my goal is to burn it.

Thanks
Cec

and then MountainHip Wrote:Flac is a file format, in the same fashion that .mp3 is (only way better). What you have are audio files. They will play in the latest update of winamp.

You need a program called Flac Frontend to convert them to .wav so you can burn them.
Neither of these posts have anything to do with this thread. Why are they here?

-------------------------

And now back to the thread... It's looking like there still is demand for the Wasaga DVD. I'll give the poll a couple more days, and then make my decision.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)