Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2004-12-05 - Halifax, NS - Metro Centre
#47

highlander Wrote:Hipbasers at the show. Not all of them but the ones that got in the picture when it was taken Tongue

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/dtalbot/Hiplive/Hipbasers_Hfx_120504.jpg">http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/dtalbot/Hip ... 120504.jpg</a><!-- m -->

From left: TigerTheLion (dude I keep forgetting your name!), Hugh (Hugh23), Jamie (thehip11), Jamie's gf Jen, Rory's fiancee Brandy and Rory (wpghipfan). I'm not in the picture because I took it!

Great meeting you guys and I'm sure we will again in future tours.

High

The secret is out. The identity of tigerthelion has been revealed. Tongue Cool pic Highlander. Again, it was great to finally meet some of the hipbasers and I'll be looking for the recording of the concerts! What a great group of people eh? :thumb: Oh yeah, name's Steve! Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)