12-06-2004, 12:24 PM
So did any of you Hipbasers win this?
It ended up going for $2010 US.
That mask is so cool, I would have loved it. Way too expensive for me, but I can't believe that Nickelback fans outbid Hip fans. Surely the Hip demographic is more well-off than the Nickelback demographic. Certainly more intelligent. Maybe the problem is that we're too intelligent. From the posts on this board, it seems like almost everyone is still in school! Come on people, it's time to get out into the working world!
It ended up going for $2010 US.
That mask is so cool, I would have loved it. Way too expensive for me, but I can't believe that Nickelback fans outbid Hip fans. Surely the Hip demographic is more well-off than the Nickelback demographic. Certainly more intelligent. Maybe the problem is that we're too intelligent. From the posts on this board, it seems like almost everyone is still in school! Come on people, it's time to get out into the working world!

