Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

real setlist for Barrie 07-01-92?
#3

Tthip Wrote:Setlist: Last of the Unplucked Gems/ At the Hundredth Meridian/ Blow at High Dough/ Lionized/ Locked in the Trunk of a Car/ New Orleans is Sinking/ On the Verge/ Little Bones/ Fully Completely/ Twist My Arm/ Courage/ Fifty Mission Cap/ Cordelia

Dana, I think that's the setlist from Vancouver later the same day.

I have a Barrie disc containing these seven songs:

Fifty Mission Cap
Cordelia
Last Of The Unplucked Gems
At The Hundredth Meridian

Courage
Twist My Arm
Fully Completely

The last three songs are from a totally different source, and the quality is not nearly as good as the first four songs, but I'm pretty sure that they are all from Barrie that day. Hope that helps Peter.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)