11-20-2004, 03:08 AM
Show # 18 and that may very well be the creme de la creme. I'm kinda tired right now and like someone else said, my ears are ringing, but holy christ was that beautiful!
They were pulling out shit like crazy...Something On, Locked, Scared, Long Time, Are We Family, and Gord bloody well did Pink Moon during ABAC! Until now I had only seen that once, and it was during the PP tour, and voila, he pulls it out tonight!
I am a bit dumbfounded right now.
Oh, hey Aaronck, I talked to a friend of yours tonight. I knew you were in the 3rd row, so right before the first encore I started asking the guys down the line from me if they were Aaron. The third guy said he wasn't, but that he knew you and you were farther down still. I told him to say hi from me when he see's you.
Anyways, you guys are all in for a treat if they continue on like this. They were fucking on, I gotta say! This is DVD material for sure, and at the very least I wanna see this on Livedownloads. Gord was so interactive tongiht, infact I haven't seen him this into a crowd...perhaps ever.
Well done lads!!
They were pulling out shit like crazy...Something On, Locked, Scared, Long Time, Are We Family, and Gord bloody well did Pink Moon during ABAC! Until now I had only seen that once, and it was during the PP tour, and voila, he pulls it out tonight!
I am a bit dumbfounded right now.
Oh, hey Aaronck, I talked to a friend of yours tonight. I knew you were in the 3rd row, so right before the first encore I started asking the guys down the line from me if they were Aaron. The third guy said he wasn't, but that he knew you and you were farther down still. I told him to say hi from me when he see's you.
Anyways, you guys are all in for a treat if they continue on like this. They were fucking on, I gotta say! This is DVD material for sure, and at the very least I wanna see this on Livedownloads. Gord was so interactive tongiht, infact I haven't seen him this into a crowd...perhaps ever.
Well done lads!!

