11-17-2004, 11:56 PM
I've been recently recalling bits and pieces of a memory, maybe the faint gust of memory, maybe less than that. I heard something on the radio. It was like 1999 or 2000. It was a version of Ahead By A Century that was like, infused or something, with bits of other recordings like from news stories. I'm not sure about it. I only heard it the one time and I actually remembered it in a dream; I was playing ABAC in the dream (maybe) and one part was playing and it flicked and a woman's voice was all upset and talking about a disaster or something.
When I woke up, I had the vague recollection of hearing this song in Greenwood, NS in 99 or 00 on the radio (but my life around this time is ultrafoggy, lol) So, the question; is there a remix of ABAC somewhere out there "infused" with little clips of real-life events? Or was this some local radio station creation?
I apologize now if this is a stupid question.
When I woke up, I had the vague recollection of hearing this song in Greenwood, NS in 99 or 00 on the radio (but my life around this time is ultrafoggy, lol) So, the question; is there a remix of ABAC somewhere out there "infused" with little clips of real-life events? Or was this some local radio station creation?
I apologize now if this is a stupid question.

