Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2004-11-15 - Kelowna, BC - Prospera Place
#18

What an amazing show! enjoyed from second row.

As with everyone else, I was so pumped about Long Time Running! As well as with Scared and Membership.

Poets rocked really nicely and Gord's "Bring Out yer Dead!" was met with a loud cheer in the front sections, with Gord looking eagerly toward them for it.

Gord was so into Courage. Man. I thought he was going to explode at the end. And of course Hundredth kicked ass as usual. And I also really grooved on the slightly downtempo version of Fireworks. Very cool.

Just before the show, I was lucky enough to finally meet TLB, whose attire, appearance, and vid cam made me go over and see if it was him. Great to meet you Tony! And biga, if I woulda known that was you in the Purple and Gold (I have pieced it together now), I probably woulda came over and introduced myself. I have enjoyed some of your handiwork already.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)