11-15-2004, 09:50 PM
Unlike most of the Bush administration, I can't even bring myself to avoid personal, dirty jabs at her. She is probably the most duplicitous person I've ever seen, unlike, say, Rumsfeld, who leaves his shit out where everybody can get a good strong whiff of it. "This is how I am, this is how I deal with you, and how do you like that!" Rice is so devious in her every word - whenever I see her on TV, she's so evasive and double-speaking I just loathe her. She really is the worst runt of the particularly odious litter. What makes her so much worse than the rest is she tries to act and sound normal - she tells outright lies ("We never said that") so straightfaced, you'd think she believed them herself. At least when Rumsfeld is cornered with something in his or the administration's past, he'll try to evade the question entirely. The best you can do with this administration is hope that they'll avoid questions rather than flat-out lie.

