Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2004-11-14 - Vancouver, BC - GM Place
#12

TLB Wrote:What the heck is with Heaven as a closer? Great song but not a way to end a show (the last song is meant to leave the crowd wanting more - we all know how the passive fans these setlists are meant for just stand around during the new tunes - bummer way to walk out of an otherwise great show).
yeah, no really, I found that kinda dissapointing
I thought Fully Completely would be the last song and was surprised when they closed with Heaven. I couldn't really get into that one. A lot of the IBE songs, I didn't like so much live, but I did enjoy Gus: the PB from CP a lot.

TTH: Vancouver 2004 | Victoria 2007 (x2) | Victoria 2009 (x2) | Solana Beach 2009 | Los Angeles 2009 | Victoria 2012 |
Portland, OR 2012 | Toronto #2 & #3 2016 || GD: Victoria 2010 | Montréal 2014
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)