Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New U2 Album leaked!
#12

By the way, I don't know why people don't use creative ideas to prevent the spread of pirated music more. People are always trying to come up with new technology, but what about basic common sense? the Barenaked Ladies released their entire Stunt album onto the internet when it was leaked, except they inserted hilarious bits of dialogue in the middle. The first single off the album, which obviously would be the most-downloaded song, cut out halfway through and then you heard the band going "Whoa! What the heck happened to the music? Well, see, we're Canadian. And you should NEVER trust a Canadian not to screw things up." Then they went into talking about the new album...and the song resumed about a minute after it cut out.

I thought that was brilliant. If I were U2, I would FLOOD the internet with warped copies of the album under lots of different filenames so pirates would have a hard time finding the real thing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)