11-01-2004, 02:21 AM
The setlist order was switched - Flamenco arrowed in after Poets, then Meridian, then Nashville. I've got a photo of Gord S. playing the bass line on Flamenco taken before photos of Meridian (plus Hugh knows this stuff).
First time hearing 700ft live! Killer version of Flamenco. I'm glad Good Life was 5th - that got the wankers behind us to settle down.
The rant in Courage was directed at the guy in the hockey gear. I think Gord was saying something along the lines of, "yeah you may look cool, hockey-boy, but yer an arsehole for all that crashing around."
Good show to end this part of the tour.
First time hearing 700ft live! Killer version of Flamenco. I'm glad Good Life was 5th - that got the wankers behind us to settle down.
The rant in Courage was directed at the guy in the hockey gear. I think Gord was saying something along the lines of, "yeah you may look cool, hockey-boy, but yer an arsehole for all that crashing around."
Good show to end this part of the tour.

