10-24-2004, 01:08 AM
Maybe it's just because I'm a cynical bastard, but when I see 5,000 shots of that knob Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner at the World Series, I think its a publicity stunt. I mean if that guy grew up in Boston a "die hard" Sox fan and they are in the World Series for the first time since 1986, are you trying to tell me that he doesn't have any friends that would KILL to be at the game that he could take instead? But instead he shows up with his new celebrity squeeze?!? Are you kidding me?
You've also got to love that he blames the media for the demise of his relationship with J-Lo, yet he's carting around his new girlfriend to World Series games and sitting where cameras can easily spot him.
Am I the only one in the world that is sick and tired of constantly seeing this no talent hack every time I turn on the TV or read a magazine?
You've also got to love that he blames the media for the demise of his relationship with J-Lo, yet he's carting around his new girlfriend to World Series games and sitting where cameras can easily spot him.
Am I the only one in the world that is sick and tired of constantly seeing this no talent hack every time I turn on the TV or read a magazine?

