Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's a good live if Gord's voice wasn't weakened..
#17

I'm as "siked" as any that they've released this show, but I will say that i have noticed his vocals seeming to stray into "hoarse" a few times this tour. But can we blame him? He's been singing, screeching, yelling, howling, bellowing longer than many lead singers out there today. Eventually, his vocal chords are going to be subject to some wear and tear. So I'd agree with Scott, I have noticed some change. But, by the same token, the fact that he puts his vocal chords on the line night after night, as we know he does, shows a sense of passion and musicianship that is lost in many bands' live performances these days. I'm surprised he hasn't gone the way of Ed Vedder, drinking tea and wine during a show. Regardless, he's still singing his heart out, and we as fans have all got to respect that...

Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)