Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HIP LIVE SERIES VOL. 1 NOW RELEASED

I emailed livedownloads.com regarding the faulty track (disc 2, track 6 Heaven is a better place today). They emailed me on Monday, asking me to try and re-download the track. I did, and it was still faulty. I let them know this, and they just emailed me today to tell me that the file was indeed corrupt, and has been replaced with the proper .flac file. Each time they responded to my emails, they had extended the download period in which I could get the track. I just downloaded the file today, and it decoded & played perfectly. My suggestion to everyone who downloaded the concert and still has the glitch in the track, would be to email livedownloads.com and let them know you need the replacement file.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)